Nautique Wake Series
Bill enjoying lake time with his son-in-law Ben behind their Super Air Nautique 210 on Super Bowl Sunday
Nautique loved having the Shred Sisters visit last fall
At Nautique we are all about family. We spend a lot of time with our own families on the water and we love the fact that our Nautique events have a heavy emphasis on family.
My two daughters are adults now but they grew up on the water with ski ropes in their hands and while we were mostly just having fun my youngest daughter did compete once in Bill Porter’s Performance Gravel Tour. We still spend a lot of time on the water together and have even added a family member (my son-in-law Ben) to join the fun. Even our dogs join in on the fun and love being on the water. When people talk to me about the importance of watersports to their family it resonates with me; I totally get it as does the rest of our team.
So, over the past couple of weeks as many families have reached out to us asking for help providing competitions for pro women, juniors and amateurs we knew we needed to step up. Even though our event calendar for the year was all set we worked hard to adjust on the fly. The result is the 2014 Nautique Wake Series.
The recipe for the Nautique Wake Series is simple:
The few people who we’ve told about our plans prior to the public announcement have been really excited. We will have more details on the Nautique Wake series coming out in the weeks ahead; for now feel free to check out our press release at nautique.com.
- Start with the two most fun wakeboard events of the year; the Nautique Wake Games and the Nautique Nationals
- Expand Wakestock to include Pro Women and Junior Pro Men
- Create the all-new Nautique Wake Open which will include amateurs, Jr Pro Men, Pro Women and Pro Men
- Change the qualifications for the wake portion of the 2015 U.S. Masters to include the top six in Jr Pro Men, Pro Women, Pro Men Wakeboard and Pro Men Wakeskate from the Nautique Wake Series
- Work with our partners to provide attractive prize purses for both Pro Men and Women in the individual events and the Series winners
It is going to be a great season; the Nautique Wake Series is going to be a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing many Nautique owners and fans at these events and eventually crowning the first ever Nautique Wake Series champions!
The world’s best ski boat; the world’s best wake boat; and a company that cares.