Nautique Dealers Contributing to their Local Communities
Candlewood East Marina's second "Boatload of Toys" drive.
Silver Spray Boats' annual "A Boat Load of Food" drive.
I can’t say it enough – Nautique has such an incredible group of dealers. Not only do they provide excellent customer service but they also give back to their local communities through out the year, especially during the holidays.
This holiday season, many of our Nautique dealers are contributing to their communities by collecting food for crisis centers, giving donations to regional food banks, collecting toys for underprivileged children and much more.
Below are a few examples of how our Nautique dealers are helping their communities during this holiday season:
• Candlewood East Marina in Brookfield, CT, is doing their second annual “Boatload of Toys” drive. They collect new toys and donate them to Fix-A-Kid which is centered on helping children with disabilities.
• Century Marine in Mesa, AZ, has teamed up with Packages From Home, an organization that collects difficult or impossible items that military men or women may not find in the countries they are stationed.
• Dry Dock Marine Center in Angola, IN, is organizing “Fill a Boat with Food for Project Help” of Steuben County, a charity that helps families in need. They’ve used the Ski Nautique 200 as their vessel to collect food at various community events such as a high school football game, Angola Fall Festival and other places in the community each week.
• Pacific Nautiques in North Pacific, WA, promotes a discount on winterization with a non-perishable food donation. The goal is to fill up a decorated Super Air Nautique 210 including the storage areas and deliver it to Northwest Harvest, a Seattle-based food bank.
• Silver Spray Sports in Fenton, MI will kick off their annual “A Boat Load of Food” during the month of December and donate the proceeds to replenish the local food banks.
• Travis Marine in Knoxville, TN is collecting non-perishable food items and new unwrapped toys for Mission of Hope, an organization that strives to serve and assist children and families in dire need throughout rural Appalachia.
• White Lake Marine in White Lake, NC, is hosting an Open House for their annual food drive to assist the local Crisis Assistance Center; those who bring in donations will receive a gift in return.
In addition, our Marketing team is working with Team Nautique athletes to collect clothing and other donations for the local Salvation Army while the corporate employees collect food donations for the Coalition of the Homeless in Central Florida. Check out our Team Blog in the coming weeks for more information.
While our main focus at Nautique is to build the best inboard boats, we also enjoy being able to give back to our communities. We are so blessed to have Nautique dealers who share this same passion!
Enjoy the Nautique Life!