MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010
2010 has been a great year for our team. Some highlights of our year included:
- Increasing market share in a tough market. People are continuing to realize the value of owning a Nautique!
- A great Nautique team effort to support victims in Haiti including a group of our employees volunteering time on a weekend to help at Missionary Flights International.
- The incredible success of our new Ski Nautique 200, including two world records, numerous national records and innumerable personal bests, all in the boat’s first year!
- Great events including the Nautique Wake Games, the 51st Masters, the Nautique Wakeboard National Championships, the Big Dawg and many others.
- Speaking of the Big Dawg, in 2010 it went international!
- Several Nautique employees travelled to Guatemala to build beds for the “Track People” of Guatemala City.
- The outstanding reception of our new Sport Nautique 200. Customers love this new boat!
- Recognition during the year with several awards including:
- MACF Manufacturer of the Year
- NMMA CSI Award
- Family Friendly Award from the Orlando Sentinel
- Excellence in Design Award for our new Sport Nautique 200
- Multiple Marketing awards
- A new four year Strategic Plan for our company that will truly be, the best getting better!
While we are happy about all of the above, the most satisfaction I receive is when I call new Nautique owners. Inevitably, I hear the incredible excitement in their voice when they tell me how much they and their family love their new Nautique. That continues to be the highlight of my job, year after year!
So, as we wind down 2010, on behalf of the entire Nautique team, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Also, I hope 2011 is your best year ever and includes lots of fun in and behind your Nautique!
Finally, if you have not had a chance to see our holiday video, I encourage you to view it HERE.
Again, we wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and an incredible 2011!
Enjoy the Nautique life!