I am often asked to explain why Nautique is consistently rated so much higher than our competition and, believe me, I love answering. Sometimes when I am asked that question I don’t even know where to start because there are so many reasons. Well, let me give it a try:
- Quality – Nautique is known for being the highest quality boat on the water and we have worked really hard the past couple of years to widen our already big lead in this area. We also put our money where our mouth is with the industry’s best warranty.
- Dealers – You don’t receive the number of customer service awards we have received without incredible dealers. Nautique dealers understand that you are not buying a boat; you are becoming part of a really big family who enjoys an incredible lifestyle.
- Customer Service – We know that boating is a 24/7 lifestyle; that’s why we have people on call 24/7 to answer your important boating questions.
- Performance – There is a reason why almost every boat buyer who rides in a Nautique ends up buying a Nautique – performance. We ride in our competitors’ boats so we know that we are the best. Take a ride in a Nautique and experience the “wow factor” for yourself.
- Innovation – The first inboard towboat, the first wakeboard tower, the first GPS-based speed control, patented Hydro-Gate, the list goes on and on. In fact, this year Nautique won another innovation award (related to our new 216V.) Our competitors have been copying us for decades but that’s ok – as long as they are copying us it means we are still in the lead!
- Value – When you consider the cost of owning a boat over five years, Nautique will win, hands down. Our warranty, combined with Nautique’s historically high resale value, makes the overall cost of owning a Nautique a lot less than people think. Plus how do you value knowing your boat is going to run when you want it to? That makes a Nautique, as they say, priceless!
- Understanding – The Nautique management team and dealers live the Nautique lifestyle. We ski, wakeboard, wakeskate (my personal favorite) and wakesurf (I really enjoy that too!). By living the lifestyle we understand what you, our customers, want. We use our own experience on the water to make Nautique better.
- Fun – I have found no better way to invest in my family and friends then on a Nautique. It’s not only fun but it is a great way to invest time in and make memories with those you care about.
You may expect me to say these things; what if you want further independent evidence that Nautique is the boat for you? Check out the JD Power independent boat ratings here. These JD power ratings are based on independent surveys of actual boat owners answering questions about their experiences with their boats. Over the last 7 years tens of thousands of boat owners have been surveyed and Nautique has received the awardEVERY year!
Independent research also tells us that Nautique customers are the most loyal in the boating industry. Wonder why? Ask a Nautique owner for yourself and you will learn why once you have owned a Nautique you become a fan for life. When you become a part of the Nautique family you won’t want to be anywhere else!
Enjoy the Nautique life!