A Great Three Days!
In last week’s blog entry I wrote about Correct Craft’s upcoming annual dealer meeting and my belief that Nautique dealers are the best in the industry. I am actually writing this week’s blog entry from the Walt Disney World Resort where we are holding our dealer meeting.
It has been an exciting three days here in Orlando and I am more convinced than ever that we and our customers are truly blessed to be served by dealers who stand ready to go out of their way to ensure every Nautique owner not only has a great buying and servicing experience, but also enjoys every minute they have on the water.
This year’s meeting started with Ralph Meloon (90 this year) giving a fascinating history of the company through his eyes (he has been here all 83 years of our history!) Ralph is an incredible person and he set the tone for an awesome three days.
During the three day meeting I was able to share a glimpse of our new three year strategic plan with the dealers. As a team, several hundred strong, we focused on how we can make being a part of the Nautique family even better. We know Nautique customers have high expectations and we, as a team, are determined to exceed them!
Also, as part of the meeting, we recognized several individuals and dealers. Those receiving special recognition included:
- Buxton Marine (Dallas, Texas) – Jim, Jane, Phil (Phil was the Nautique salesperson of the year) and the entire Buxton team was once again our top dealer. I visited this dealership a few months ago and it was obvious how much their customers love the Buxton team by the comments they made to me as they popped in to visit during the day.
- Ryan Creek Boating Center (Crane Hill, Alabama) – The team at Ryan Creek was the Nautique Rookie of the Year Dealer. Congratulations on a great start!
- Century Marine (Mesa, Arizona) – Congratulations to the Bosley family and the entire Century team for being the most improved Nautique dealer.
- Korea Waterski (Seoul, Korea) – The team at Korea Waterski was our most improved international dealer – Congratulations!
- Bob Geenwood and Joe Pickel – Bob and Joe run our Mid-Atlantic Service Center and their dealers asked us if they could give them a special award of appreciation for all they do. Bob and Joe do an awesome job and it was very clear how much their dealers in the Mid-Atlantic region appreciate them!
It was a great meeting. We have awesome dealers and that is one of many reasons we are excited about the future!