Share a photo of your Nautique waiting patiently for summer! It could be in the driveway, garage, in storage or wherever you keep your Nautique safe during the winter months. We’ll be highlighting a few of our favorites and choosing the best #MyNautiqueGarage as the winner of an Apple Watch. To enter, simply upload your image to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using the #MyNautiqueGarage hashtag.
NAUTIQUE BOATS SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting photos via Nautique Boats Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts via hashtag #MyNautiqueGarage. Entries not visible due to user privacy settings will be void.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents and Canada, over the age of 18. Employees of Nautique Boat Company, Inc. (Nautique),along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Nautique located at 14700 Aerospace Parkway, Orlando, FL 32832 USA
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
5. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on February 1, 2018 at 8:00AM CT and ends on March 5, 2018 at 11:59 PM CT (the Contest Period). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using any of the following methods: Photo uploaded to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the #MyNautiqueGarage hashtag.
6. ENTRY LIMIT
Limit one (1) entry per person per voting period, per email address, and per household for the duration of the Contest Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
7. WINNER SELECTION: Submissions will be judged by employees of Nautique.
8 PRIZES: Winners will receive an Apple Watch – Series 1 – 42mm – Black (approximate retail value $249), that is non-transferable or exchangeable. Prize to be delivered in 2-4 weeks after the final date of entry. Odds of winning dependent upon the number of entries submitted.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be contacted via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Winners will be notified within 3 days after the determination date. Nautique will make two (2) attempts to contact the winner. If unsuccessful, the winner will forfeit the prize and it will be awarded to the next runner-up. All prizes will be awarded. Winner will be announced via Nautique Boats Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
A. Participants hereby grant Nautique a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Nautique the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
B. Nautique is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
11. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Nautique. Nautique reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law. By entering, users opt into any email marketing by Nautique.
12. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Nautique and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Nautique and our trusted partners.
13. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Nautique in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
14. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Nautique is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Nautique may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Nautique from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
15. PRIVACY SETTINGS: Nautique is not responsible for the collection of entries lost and/or not visible due to user privacy settings.
As we enter into the boat show season, you are likely doing your research on what to look for in your next watersports boat. While putting your ducks in a row and getting prepped to see what the different manufacturers have to offer, here’s a handful of helpful questions to ask while shopping around. The 2018 model year is bringing more features to the table than ever before, so we wanted to give you a little knowledge on what matters most.
How is the hull constructed? Quality starts from the ground up, and hull construction is the foundation of a high-grade boat. Ask questions on how the manufacturer incorporates the stringers, flooring and internal ballast into the hull construction. Familiarizing yourself with how a high-quality boat is built will help you separate the brands that “get it done right” from those that simply “get it done”.
What are the benefits of an inboard boat? With a vast amount of new technology out there, it’s important to learn exactly why inboards continue to be the number one choice of the serious watersports user. Familiarize yourself with the benefits of an inboard over anything else on the market.
What engine options are available? Knowing the engine options for the boat model you’re interested in is an extremely important element. Do your research on how engines perform in different models and come knowing which engine best suits your needs.
Do I need any additional ballast? While some boat manufactures may boast a great wave or wake, knowing how it got there is just as important. You don’t want to spend all day filling up aftermarket ballast or putting lead in storage compartments, so find out which models perform the best with factory ballast.
What is the warranty like? Let’s face it, if something were to go wrong then you want to make sure it’s covered. Peace of mind knowing the manufacturer stands by their product and will fix any potential issues is a major benefit.
How much storage is there? While it’s not always the most exciting feature in a boat, having room for all your gear should definitely be a factor in your buying decision. Storage that is easy to access and has plenty of space will make those long summer days that much more enjoyable.
What are the different stereo options? Everybody wants a great sounding stereo when you’re having fun on the lake, so be sure to research the sound system and how it’s incorporated into the design of the model you’re looking at.
How user-friendly and comfortable is the helm? As the boat owner, you’ll probably spend the majority of your time in the helm seat, so be sure that the boat you choose has the best driving experience available. Intuitive displays, comfortable seating and ergonomic controls should all play a factor in your buying decision.
What sports is the boat best for? You should be matching up your favorite activities with the model you’re interested in. If you do a little of everything, then visit a multi-sport line like GS-Series. Concentrating on wakeboarding or wakesurfing? Check out a boat like a G23 or G25, that specializes in those areas.
What kind of accolades does this boat have? The most popular models in the marketplace are usually that way for a reason. Find out what awards or major events the model you’re looking at has under its belt for some real-world validation.
How are the seats constructed? Something to keep in mind is how well your interior will hold up over time. What’s inside the vinyl is just as important as the vinyl itself, so pay attention to what types of foam are being used. This not only makes your boat more comfortable, but much more durable over the course of years of summertime use.
Nautique Boat Company and the World Wakeboard Association are proud to announce the dates and locations for the 2018 Nautique Wake Series. Pulled exclusively by the award-winning Super Air Nautique G23, the series is expanding this upcoming season to include 5 stops all across the globe.
Dedicated to progressing the sport from the ground up, the Nautique Wake Series puts riders first, developing the stars of tomorrow and showcasing the top athletes of today with every major event held behind the Super Air Nautique G23. The Nautique Wake Series is the only event series that gives riders of all ages, gender and skill level the opportunity to compete at an elite level. The world’s top professional athletes continue to return to this series as a career-defining platform to showcase progression and define themselves as the sport’s elite. A dedication to rider development and a family-friendly environment has made the Nautique Wake Series home to athletes competing in all WWA professional and amateur divisions, continuing a tradition that puts riders first. The line-up for the 2018 season will include the most most legendary events in watersports. The
Nautique Wake Series and WWA WBWS will start off the season at the world’s most spectated watersports event, the Nautique Moomba Masters in Melbourne, Australia. Stop two lands in the beautiful tropical paradise of Cancun, Mexico for the Nautique Wake Open. Stop three will see the Nautique Wake Series and WWA WBWS include the Nautique Masters Waterski & Wakeboard Tournament held each year at Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, GA for the first time ever, combining the world’s most prestigious event with the world’s elite wake series. Riders will have the opportunity to battle it out for a Masters invitation at the Nautique Masters Wakeboard LCQ held in Orlando, Florida. Stop four will arrive on the west coast in Monroe, WA for the Nautique WWA Wakeboard National Championships presented by Rockstar Energy. The fifth and final stop will take us to Miyoshi City, Japan for the Nautique WWA Wakeboard World Championships.
Stop #1: Nautique Moomba Masters
March 7th-12th in Melbourne, Australia (WWA-WBWS)
Stop #2: Nautique Wake Open
April 19th-21st in Cancun, Mexico (WWA-WBWS)
**Nautique Masters Wakeboard LCQ**
April 28th in Orlando, Florida (WWA-WBWS)
Stop #3: Nautique Masters Water Ski & Wakeboard Tournament
May 25th-27th in Pine Mountain, Georgia (WWA-WBWS)
Stop #4: Nautique WWA U.S. Wakeboard National Championships
July 25th-28th in Monroe, Washington (WWA-WBWS)
Stop #5: Nautique WWA Wakeboard World Championships
August 30th-September 2nd in Miyoshi City, Japan (WWA-WBWS)
Updated for 2018, check out the Nautique Strapless Board Racks. The new over-molded design provides even more protection for your boards from dents and dings, and still gives you the ease-of-use and functionality you know from the best board racks on the market.
The Nautique Cares team is at it again! With the help from team athletes Ryan and Breanne Dodd, Nautique and MarineMax employees ventured down to the island of Tortola in the British Virgin Islands last week in order to help clean up after the devastating impact from hurricane Irma. The team worked tirelessly cleaning up debris and other waste in order to help the island get back to normal. “I am extremely grateful to be able give back to the hurricane victims in Tortola with Nautique.” said current World-Record holder Ryan Dodd. “The devastation is an extreme contrast to the island’s natural beauty. Nautique and MarineMax made a huge difference and we had a blast doing it!” While Ryan spends a lot of his time on the water, he and his wife Breanne enjoy giving back whenever they can. “Doing something outside of the sport and daily life gives me great perspective and clarity for what’s really important. I am extremely grateful to be able to give back and serve alongside the MarineMax and Nautique teams.” said Breanne Dodd. Stay tuned for what’s next at NautiqueCares.com