NEW NAUTIQUE SENIOR TOUR TO JOIN THE NAUTIQUE BIG DAWG WORLD TOUR
ORLANDO, FLA (December 14, 2012) – Nautique announces the addition of a Nautique Senior Tour to be held in conjunction with the Nautique Big Dawg World Tour, presented by O’Brien.
The Nautique Senior Tour Finals will be based upon the results from the five Big Dawg stops. The Senior Tour Finals will consist of a sweet sixteen head-to-head format held in conjunction with the Nautique Big Dawg World Tour Finals at Okeeheelee Park in West Palm Beach, FL on August 16, 2013.
The two competitions will be working together to promote water skiing and to expand opportunities for skiers to participate in the head-to-head format. The Senior Tour will be pulled exclusively by the world record breaking Ski Nautique 200. Below are the five stops of the tour and how to qualify:
“We are extremely excited to expand the Nautique Big Dawg World Tour,” stated Nautique’s President/CEO Bill Yeargin. “The Nautique Big Dawg is clearly the most prestigious 35 and older ski event in the world and we look forward to continuing to give skiers around the world an opportunity to participate in this exciting format,” Yeargin added.
- San Bernardo, Chile: Feb 1-2, 2013 – 3rd and 4th place skiers from the Latin American Sr. Tour.
- Melbourne, Australia, Moomba Masters: March 6-11, 2013 – Top two Australian skiers.
- Canton, Mississippi: June 29-30, 2013 – Top 5 skiers that did not qualify for NBDWT.
- Baurech, France: July 6-7, 2013 – 4th and 5th place skiers from European NBDWT qualifier.
- Fenton, Michigan: July 13-14, 2013 – Top 5 skiers that did not qualify for NBDWT
For more information regarding official rules, how to qualify and more on the Nautique Big Dawg World Tour and the Senior Tour please visitnautiquebigdawg.com.