The Growing Nautique Team
Nautique employees running together at the Corporate 5K
Nautique employees serving in Guatemala
Earlier today Nautique announced that over the next few weeks we will be adding up to fifty new employees to our growing team. This increase in our team is a result of three things:
- The incredible success of Nautique’s G23 and G25 models which has resulted in a material increase in our domestic market share.
- The reaction of our dealers to our new 2014 product which we will be introducing publicly very soon.
- The expansion of Nautique in international markets to nearly seventy countries.
At Nautique we are happy to see our family expand. We try hard to be a good employer and do our best to treat our teammates as family.
“Nautique Cares” is a big part of our culture and this obviously applies to our team. We do our best to ensure working at Nautique is rewarding in many different ways. We provide all the typical benefits you would expect from a company our size but try to also go beyond what would be expected of us. For instance, we:
I know I am biased but I believe we have a pretty unique culture and our company is a great place to work. If you are interested in joining a great team email our Director of Human Resources Shirley Adams email@example.com.
- believe we should work and play hard. We have an incredibly productive and “can-do” culture that makes the days go fast and working fun.
- believe success should be shared. We give EVERY employee an opportunity to benefit in our success through a bonus plan. While most companies give the bosses bonuses at Nautique every employee benefits when things go well.
- believe that physical fitness is important. Nautique provides our employees with an on-site fitness center for their use.
- believe personal finance is important. We provide our employees and their spouses with free personal finance training.
- believe spiritual well-being is important. We provide employees an opportunity to voluntarily participate in our faith culture.
- believe service is important. We provide and significantly subsidize opportunities for our employees to serve others all around the world.
The world’s best ski boat; the world’s best wake boat; and, a company that cares.
Enjoy the Nautique life!