Nautique team members celebrate winning Buzz Brand of the Year award
We recently introduced the revolutionary Ski Nautique 200
In some ways the global business environment of the past year has been a really tough. But, in other ways, it has been our company’s best year ever.
Despite the difficult economic climate, the team at Nautique has not let up at all when it comes to making our boats and customer experience better and we are thankful that our efforts have been recognized. The Nautique team has proven once again this past year that our boats, our team, which includes our dealers, and the experience we provide our customers is second to none!
You might expect me to make this kind of statement about our brand – but don’t simply take my word for it; look to see what others have to say. Below are some of the many awards and recognitions Nautique has received over the past year from different organizations, both inside and outside the boating industry:
• J.D. Power Award, for the seventh year in a row – This is the word from customers just like you who are looking for a boat that will stand the test of time. It’s also an achievement that clearly separates us from the competition.
• The Web Marketing Association’s Best Leisure Website – Since we launched the redesigned Nautique website, we have received overwhelming positive feedback. We continue to make updates to the site in order to provide you with the most interactive content possible.
• Trailer Boats’ Excellence in Design Award – We received this award for the Crossover Nautique 216V which recognized Nautique has a trendsetter in the towboat category.
• EPA Award – We are the first ski/wakeboard boat manufacturer to receive this esteemed award; we are thrilled to be recognized for our commitment to producing high quality boats in an eco-friendly environment.
• Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) Award, for the fourth year in a row – This award again demonstrates the fact that Nautique builds the highest quality products and delivers exceptional customer care to each and every customer.
• Central Florida’s Top 100 Company for Working Families – This award is evidence that we are not only committed to providing first-class products and services but also a first-class company for our employees.
• Buzz Brand of the Year – The Buzz Brand award is recognition by the watersports industry that Nautique is making significant positive changes that are truly creating a buzz in the marketplace. Our industry, including our competitors, recognizes that great things are happening at Nautique.
• Print Awards from the Printing Association of Florida – Both our 2009 Nautique brochure and 2010 Crossover Nautique 226 brochure received “best of the best” print awards as judged by the Printing Association of Florida.
These many awards would not be possible without the incredible dedication and hard work of the Nautique employees and dealers. All of us on the Nautique team are committed to doing everything we can to make sure that you enjoy your Nautique and also enjoy being part of the Nautique family.
Finally, while we enjoy winning these awards, what really matters to us is the satisfaction each Nautique owner feels regarding their boat. If you are a Nautique owner, you know the feeling. If you are reading this blog as part of your research into your next boat, we hope you will choose Nautique knowing that we are determined to make sure you love being in our family.
Enjoy the Nautique life!